When you travel or vacation, where do you typically stay?

• In a hotel
    62%(20)66%(56)Vote68%(36)
  • In a hostel
    9%(3)8%(7)Vote8%(4)
  • In an AirBnB
    6%(2)9%(8)Vote11%(6)
  • With Friends/Family
    23%(7)17%(14)Vote13%(7)
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I think hotels are always the best choice if you have a vacation in a different country but else friends would be better due to convenience

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The cheapest hostel I can find. I'm barely gonna spend any time there anyway. If I decide to travel, I want to explore the country, not chill in in a king sized bed all day.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• Why is there no "In a tent" option? Why is there no "On a boat" option? Some of my travels are hikes or sailing trips.

Of the options given, I'd say in a hotel. I've stayed in the homes of former students who have moved. Given that when I stay in a hotel, the only facilities I use are the roof, the walls, the bed, the shower, the toilet, the tv, and the internet. Thus I don't like expensive hotels.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hotels. Unless they do home visits or whatever you guys call them. Staying with locals is the best way to experience their country. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the youngest of 8 siblings... 7 of whom are married and living all over the country. If we go on vacation it's to see them and we usually stay with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • In a tent

0|1
    0|0
  • air bnb type places. never actually used airbnb except for a trip coming up in march.

0|0
    0|0
  • At first at a hotel... usually. But I spend most of the times in like either bunkers or hospitals - sometimes both.
    Sometimes I dont even bother with the hotel, so I just aim straight for the hospital, preferably after landing in the airport - not before not landing in the airport, but hey, it doesn't always go as planned...

0|0
    0|0
  • Hotels always.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to find a mix between hotels that cost a little more than average and crashing on a friend's couch for a few nights.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hostels tbh, depending on how comfortable you are being around others it's the cheapest way to see the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wherever I can afford lel

0|0
    0|0
  • In hotel

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't afford a vacation :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Hotel

0|0
    0|0
  • In a hotel but I want to use airbnb more

0|0
    0|0
  • Camp.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mostly hotels sometimes with relatives.

0|0
    0|0
  • On my sailboat at anchor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hotels are the best place to go.
    I don't prefer relatives' place

0|0
    0|0
  • Hotels the ideal spot for a vacation but not if the walls are thin... I like my quite time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hotel

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Usually at one vacation house with my family, but sometimes in apartment with friends or boyfriend it's best!

2|0
    0|0
  • Because of points redemption and/or significant discounts, we usually book our stays in Hiltons and/or Sheratons. We definitely don't wanna be at the mercy of family and/or friends.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hostel or a cheap hotel. But always a private room, I don't like sharing rooms with strangers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heretofore, it's always been a)with my cousin or b)with my grandparents

0|0
    0|0
  • I stay in a room with my friends on normal days. So I would he happy to go back to my family's for vacation.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't do vacations lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Always hotel.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always at a hotel.

0|0
    0|0
  • I refuse to stay with friends or family. I use a hotel.

0|0
    0|0
  • Home

0|0
    0|0
  • In a hotel

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;