Zip lining: Have you done it? If not, would you?

1717

Most Helpful Guy

• damn right, its an experience, and especially after seeing that picture, look at how beautifull it is.

my point
    why wouldn't you go?
    just look at it
    https://youtu.be/MsOzAbUt8n8

its awesomee, yeah maybe a bit dangerous, but always being safe and comfortable is boring

• I’ve done it before and it was amazing🙂

• Hahahaha ya it would have to be in that order 😁

• Thank you for the MHO ^-^

Most Helpful Girl

• I have, I prefer zip-lining into lakes the most because I enjoy the feeling of letting go. It's pretty wild ahahaa.

But this is coming from a girl who enjoys going skydiving, repelling, riding dune buggies, racing race cars, horse bare-back riding into lakes, running on a treadmill for 90 minutes a day and going night exploring for hours on foot with my dog. So... My opinion is hella biased.

• What kind of race car? I’ve done a little powder puff race in a class 10 before. Do you ride a motorcycle too? I still need to go skydiving, I feel like it would feel like jumping off a cliff into the ocean but the feeling lasting longer.

• Haha okay, I’ll take your word on skydiving. Lol I assumed you meant off-road racing, but street racing sounds fun. You seem really down to earth! Nice talking to ya😁

• Thanks for MH!! <3