Zip lining: Have you done it? If not, would you?

Zip lining: Have you done it? If not, would you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• damn right, its an experience, and especially after seeing that picture, look at how beautifull it is.

my point
    why wouldn't you go?
    just look at it
    https://youtu.be/MsOzAbUt8n8

its awesomee, yeah maybe a bit dangerous, but always being safe and comfortable is boring

1|0
    0|0
    • I’ve done it before and it was amazing🙂

• Show All
    • Hahahaha ya it would have to be in that order 😁

• Thank you for the MHO ^-^

Most Helpful Girl

• I have, I prefer zip-lining into lakes the most because I enjoy the feeling of letting go. It's pretty wild ahahaa.

But this is coming from a girl who enjoys going skydiving, repelling, riding dune buggies, racing race cars, horse bare-back riding into lakes, running on a treadmill for 90 minutes a day and going night exploring for hours on foot with my dog. So... My opinion is hella biased.

1|0
    0|0
    • What kind of race car? I’ve done a little powder puff race in a class 10 before. Do you ride a motorcycle too? I still need to go skydiving, I feel like it would feel like jumping off a cliff into the ocean but the feeling lasting longer.

• Show All
    • Haha okay, I’ll take your word on skydiving. Lol I assumed you meant off-road racing, but street racing sounds fun. You seem really down to earth! Nice talking to ya😁

• Thanks for MH!! <3

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• I have done it once in a summer camp in US.

Would not do it again because the girl that strapped me in tighten the crotch straps so tight (probably to have a better look at my bulge, I don't know 😒) that I had a thighs rash for a week.

I'd gladly do bungee-jumping, though! 😍 At least my ankles are not that sensitive... I hope! 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I've done it in the US and in South America. The American version was awesome, then I went to the Costa Rican Rainforest after drinking all morning... Oh wow I was terrified! Their setup was makeshift in the treetops and it was so unsafe. Once you start the only way down was to complete the course! I will vet the course more carefully next time.

1|0
    0|0
    • Sounds so scary 😫

• Come to Austin! We have a great course on lake Travis, the people here are awesome, and it's safe!

• Haha very tempting, maybe I well some day

• Always wanted to but haven’t had the chance... have you? @Thia18

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup! I've done it like a couple of times and its really fun! I know at first you gotta hold on but if you let go of your hands and stretch them out; one of the best feelings ever 😊 have u tried it?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep, it sure was fun I've been zip lining up near Nashville, I miss it though. Its great feeling free out in nature c:

1|0
    0|0
  • I definitely would and will do it one day.. :D.. It's on my bucket list..

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not crazy about unsecured heights, so I would choose not to do it. But like they say, nothing ventured nothing gained.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've done it in Vegas. It was fun "flying" over all those people!

1|0
    0|0
  • Done it. But probably won't do it again. One it's pretty loud, and it's quite tiring. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I have tried it 4 years ago... It's awesome really... It's bit nervous initially..

1|0
    0|0
  • Done it. it was fun, but too short.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it was pretty cool

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, soo much fun

1|0
    0|0
  • Did it, done it. Got it out of my system.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep sure

1|0
    0|0
  • Its great

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• For me, zip lining is so much fun! I will definitely to that again!

1|1
    0|0
  • That would be something adventurous that definitely I am willing to go for it!!! NICE!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes!! I love zip lining! You have beautiful views and it’s exhilarating!

1|0
    0|0
  • I did, but I personally thought it was boring. The bumpy ride back up in a jeep was fun though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah! I'm waiting for it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yaaaaaa! That’s what I wanted to hear!

I’ve done it but I haven’t sky dived yet. I really want to try sky diving!!! Sounds sooo awesome 😎

• I do too! But that is one thing that scares me. Lol.

• Yes!!! It is a ton of fun! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't done it but I really want to.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've done it. I loved it

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't. But I want to

1|0
    0|0
  • No but I want to

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I’ve done it twice. It’s pretty fun.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it’s brilliant. I would do it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It was scary and i hate heights

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems fun but I wouldn't do it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would never.

0|0
    0|0
    • why not?
      kinda makes you feel weightless and like you're flying =D

• Show All
    • I should be more careful of what i'm saying next time.

• well... you could, but this is way more fun 😇😘

• I have. I don’t like heights and always afraid I’m gonna break it

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes