What's the best thing about traveling to Southeast Asia?

This is for those who have been there before.

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Interesting experiences, friendly people, interesting food. The worst part is the long flight to get there.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Where are you from since you said it's a long flight?

• I'm from the U. S. and have to travel 22 hours to get to Thailand. 1 and a half day in airplanes or at airports. I'm the opposite; I love being in airplanes, the longer the flight, the more I can sleep, and the better. It's amazing to me. That's because I'm a fifteen-year-old girl and you're one hundred and two.

• Lol, I have never been able to sleep on planes so for me I'm awake every single second and it sucks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Amazing cultures, great people, lots of history to learn. Though it is difficult to understand their way of thinking, I would say it is magical to be here

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE