If you had the opportunity, would you consider emigrating to another country?

or are you happy where you live right now?

3386

Most Helpful Guys

• No. I would probably change states though. If I didn't have people that depended on me.

• Sure, I'd have to have all my ducks in a row and make sure my parents were taken care of but I'd seriously consider it

Most Helpful Girls

• I'd rather stay in my country. Living here might be hard sometimes, but there are places where the situation is much worse. There are a lot of things I don't like about it, but there are a lot of things I love about it as well. And that's why I wanna stay and make a difference.