If you had the opportunity, would you consider emigrating to another country?

or are you happy where you live right now?

If you had the opportunity, would you consider emigrating to another country?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• No. I would probably change states though. If I didn't have people that depended on me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I'd have to have all my ducks in a row and make sure my parents were taken care of but I'd seriously consider it

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I'd rather stay in my country. Living here might be hard sometimes, but there are places where the situation is much worse. There are a lot of things I don't like about it, but there are a lot of things I love about it as well. And that's why I wanna stay and make a difference.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 84

• Yeah. This isn't the same country I grew up in.
    I wanna move to Europe

1|1
    2|0
  • Am trying to do that Right now, in fact.

2|1
    0|0
  • I think for me, It'd have to be a largely English speaking country. I'd have to feel pretty safe in most areas, and I think I'd have to have a great work life there. If it was an option of being homeless and living there, then, no. If I made enough to live fairly comfortable, have low taxes, be able to find a place to live that was decent, make a decent wage, maybe easy access to a big city, and a good night life or social life, and the people were kind and genuine, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly
    I'm okay with America, even though it's changing so fast that I can't keep up anymore, it's not the same as when I was child when things made sense.
    But if I had to for whatever reason, I would consider emigrating to another country if I was given the opportunity like Japan or England or somewhere in the tropics.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea, definitely. I don't like being so close to the US, they are a dangerous and erratic country. If they were willing to call my country a national security threat despite being their greatest ally, then they are also capable of annexing my country.

0|0
    0|1
  • Most definitely I feel life is a lesson learned a lesson that keeps on keeping on to learn someone's culture and to enjoy it now you're living I understand few are scared of changes but in reality changes is what we need sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. I won't have a second thought. Not for the new people or new environment. Just​ for myself to start a career and a life

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would, no doubt about it, my country was ruined by the politicians.
    Most likely to Australia, Canada, Sweden or New Zealand.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so. I'm quite happy living in my country of birth honestly. I live in Canada by the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am from the US and tried several times to emigrate to the UK but it never worked. It would be nice but there's plus and minus to every country.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Canada, NZ, Alaska, Iceland or eastern Russia.

1|0
    0|0
  • not really.
    to add to it - everyone/anyone who is critical of the place they currently live should pack their bags and board the soonest flight - one way - to wherever it is they deem so much better.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the process of doing emigration out of necessity. South Africa is becoming too unstable for my liking. I got citizenship of a EU-member country. The issue is that I have not renewed my passport in decades. They now need to verify my citizenship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. I have been all over the world and have met amazing people everywhere some in countries that were so beautiful and kind with fair systems of law that are top notch, but i am a freeborn citizen of the U. S. A. and i love my country. I have served it i have fought for it i have lost friends who were fighting for it and i have had my blood spilled for it and done the same to others. It is far from perfect. It is incredibly flawed and highly imperfect but i can say that to anyone i can shine a light on its flaws and thats ok if i dont like whow its being run i have the right... no I have the responsibility to overthrow my government every four years by voting. God Bless the U. S. A.

0|2
    1|0
  • I would but I wouldn’t know where atm but I hear Norway is doing pretty good and Germany as well for free college

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm happy where I live, but if I had to move for a reason like a relationship or work or something, I probably wouldn't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. What do you mean by opportunity
    2. If its communist takeover, sure, if i have the money for travel

1|0
    0|0
  • After university I could move to wherever I want in the EU or Israel, whenever I want.

It's a possibility but I don't really have an idea what I want to do with my future, so I'm not sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah,..
    I want to go to USA,
    Safe haven for Atheist

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Maybe to another state like Cali L. A. that is similar to Miami but that's it.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 31

• I moved to the Philippines 18 years ago. Now, I'd rather be back in the USA. I'll be back for good next year.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm going to do that in a couple of years. It's my only option and it's going to be second time I'm going to emigrate. The only difference is that this time I'm going to be alone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Definitely even for just a small period to see if I'll adjust well. I would love to go to Boston.

1|0
    0|0
  • Right now? No. I have established a nice life here. I don't want to move somewhere and start everything again.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.. Hawaii.
    Although i can't bear heat well..
    Hawaii is so beautiful!

1|1
    0|0
  • Yea sure,
    Europe, Canada, etc... seem magical from here.

1|0
    1|0
  • I don't think so, I really love living here in Canada.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was born in US moved to Greece at age 9 18 years ago I got life a my own place with a girlfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes yes 😅 to my boyfriend

1|1
    0|0
  • I already did that but I’d do it again

1|0
    0|0
  • No, i love my hometown

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'm planning to do it asap