Which European country would you most want to visit?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Ireland I'm indecisive sooo more than one for me n some middle eastern countries in that order I would even move to those countries cos I just love European countries than anywhere else in the world besides my Continent home Africa

0|1
    1|0
    • I'm sorry you said Ireland, I'm from Ireland it's not great

• Spain, the motherland

0|1
    0|0
    • That's one of mine, too

• Show All
    • Suerte con el idioma ๐Ÿ˜˜

• @Skullpool es mi primer idioma

Most Helpful Guys

• France specifically the Normandy region or Scandinavia... the homelands of my ancestors.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 34

• I think I have visited the ones I would probably most want to visit

I guess I would like to visit Belgium - I have never been there but it seems like a wealthy country and I had Belgium desserts for Christmas years ago and they were some of the best desserts I ever tried.

My favourite European country that I've visited so far would probably be Spain - it was the culture and the food that I liked but the streets were noisy and I often had difficulty sleeping at night.

0|1
    0|0
  • Belgium, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Croatia and France are on my list right now. I can't decide which I want to visit the most.

0|1
    1|0
  • I'm from Europe so I already visited quite a lot of European country but I would like to go to Ireland

0|1
    1|0
  • As a European, I've been to most European countries & their capitals, but one still on my list would be Malta. I'd also really like to visit Florence & Tuscany in general.

0|1
    0|0
  • Italy... France... Croatia... Cyprus... Spain... ๐Ÿค”

0|3
    0|0
  • France because my friend lives there. I miss her and I'm tired of being in Portugal.

1|1
    0|0
  • Spain and Sweden.. others that I wanted to visit in Europe I already did. ( Living in Europe so those countries are not far away)

0|1
    0|0
  • Barcelona, Spain is my favorite place to go back and fort-- i love Guidi's creations and history ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

0|1
    0|0
  • England, for sure! And recently, Sweden has become a obsession of mine.

0|1
    1|0
  • I know it's technically my neighbour but Ireland, I really want to see the devil's causeway.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm guessing you are either English, Scottish, or Welsh. They are way nicer than irey

• You would e guessing correct, Iโ€™m English although much prefer Scotland ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Italy

0|2
    0|0
  • Italy
    France
    Czechia

1|3
    0|0
    • Actually Czechia is not as great as you probably think... but if you sometime get here we can talk :)

• Poland, because of history.

0|3
    0|0
  • Germany, The Netherlands, Sweden and Norway

0|2
    1|0
    • choose wisely which cities you go to in: Germany, The Netherlands and Sweden, immigrants are roaming the streets of these countries and tend to fuck with random people for no reason.
      i can tell you from first hand experience as i work in the biggest store of the store chain i work at and it's located in a big city in the south (Limburg) we get crazy people all the time, not only immigrants but they tend to be the worst in terms of how crazy they can act.

• @Gopnik noted ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Italy

0|2
    0|0
  • Finland

1|2
    0|0
  • GERMANYYYYY

0|3
    1|0
  • I love to visit every country.

0|1
    0|0
  • The lands of my my ancestor's. Scotland & Norway.

0|3
    0|1
  • Norway, Germany, Denmark, Netherlands.

0|2
    1|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 50

• SPAIN

0|1
    1|1
  • I'm going to be traveling to Germany in a couple of days, and spending about 3 months there researching Bavaria. Looking forward to see how Oktoberfest is celebrated in Germany!

1|1
    1|0
  • The Czech Republic. Not sure why, but I really want to visit Prague...

0|1
    0|0
  • Netherlands, Amsterdam. To be frank, I don't really care THAT much about EU culture, but I'd love to legally get baked there.

0|1
    1|0
  • I'm Central Europe, so I've visited most countries, but I would gladly visit Spain and the U. K. again as I lived in both for a longer time and I loved them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Italy because of my ancestry. Maybe South Korea to see the land my father fought on with the Army 7th infantry.

0|1
    0|0
    • Your dad was a commie killer. Outfuckingstanding. Where was he at? Inchon? Chosin? Wherever it was, Iโ€™m thankful your dad fought to keep those commie dick sucks above the the 38th parallel. Iโ€™m a vet myself and Korean War guys donโ€™t get enough recognition. That was some hard fighting, and they did a fine job. God bless them all.

• Thank you.

The main one that I know and where he was wounded was at Pork Chop Hill. I have a tattoo to honor my father.

• Youโ€™re welcome.

• Romania. It has nature that meets my taste, inspiring history (and tales as well). And quite a number of VERY attractive ladies ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • i want to visit netherlands, and paris the most out of all the other places in Europe

0|1
    0|0
  • For a first time Spain, and Italy to be there again

0|1
    1|0
  • Norway... I might have cousins there and I live in Sweden but I never visit the place๐Ÿ˜…

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe France for the war history and museums and whatnot

0|1
    0|0
  • Sweden I would love to go see my homeboys my people

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I have already been to several
    I guess England or France both have had great impact on history

0|0
    0|0
  • welp im already in the best european country in the world

0|1
    1|0
  • Belfast

0|1
    0|0
  • Germany
    Who likes germany here?๐Ÿค”

0|1
    0|1
  • Norway/Finland, Denmark (Have been to Sweden)

1|1
    0|0
  • Russia or romania

0|1
    0|0
    • Russia is Eurasia

• Show All
    • lol she's from netherlands another shithole country no wonder she dont know shit about geography

• Not all Dutch are idiots like her. I guess only geography she knows is middle East and North Africa. The Netherlands sure has become a shithole. One can't even oppose to other views in his or her own country. What a shame sputniknews.com/.../

• Germany. I have heard it has amazing food.

0|2
    0|0
  • Germany.

0|2
    1|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes