Would you want to take an around-the-world cruise?

• Yes
  • No

1939

Most Helpful Girls

• My bags are packed. When are we leaving?

• Just tell me where you want to embark so I can bring your stratching post, hammock and litter box.

• Meet me in New York City. Don’t worry about a litter box, I’m trained to use the toilet.

• All right, glad to hear it. I am embarking in Bremerhaven, I guess.

Most Helpful Guys

• I love cruises but that would take such a long time and they only let you off the ship for like 5 to 6 or 7 hours to tour the town and that wouldn't be hardly any time to see the big major cities and then off you go to another city

• Stuck on a boat for a while... as long as I have friends and no one trys to irritate me