Do you like to travel? What was your last destination?

926

Most Helpful Guys

• Try to travel the most I can. Rn I'm on a bus from Barcelona to Madrid. But before this ongoing trip. I travel locally often, what I mean by that is I live in Cali so I go to San Diego, San Francisco, Yosemite, Joshua tree, Sequoia. This is just in the past year, and hey you already know Im heading to vegas next since I'm 21 now. And just incase you are wondering most didn't last a week besides San Francisco and this trip I'm on now. Travel while your young is what my older siblings always told me. Safe travels friends :)

Most Helpful Girls

• My last trip was to Scandinavia โ€” Finland, Sweden & Denmark, lovely and beautiful people & amazing nature over there, I love it & definitely will be back haha. Iโ€™m actually visiting a friend in Norway next month but Iโ€™m going to Israel first

• Yes! Traveling is so much fun. My last destination was Jamaica (I went last week). I had a great time. I'm already planning my next trip which won't be until next year but it always gives me something to look forward to. Lol I was thinking of going to Bermuda because they have pink sand beaches which I really want to see.