Do you like to travel? What was your last destination?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Try to travel the most I can. Rn I'm on a bus from Barcelona to Madrid. But before this ongoing trip. I travel locally often, what I mean by that is I live in Cali so I go to San Diego, San Francisco, Yosemite, Joshua tree, Sequoia. This is just in the past year, and hey you already know Im heading to vegas next since I'm 21 now. And just incase you are wondering most didn't last a week besides San Francisco and this trip I'm on now. Travel while your young is what my older siblings always told me. Safe travels friends :)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• My last trip was to Scandinavia โ€” Finland, Sweden & Denmark, lovely and beautiful people & amazing nature over there, I love it & definitely will be back haha. Iโ€™m actually visiting a friend in Norway next month but Iโ€™m going to Israel first

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Traveling is so much fun. My last destination was Jamaica (I went last week). I had a great time. I'm already planning my next trip which won't be until next year but it always gives me something to look forward to. Lol I was thinking of going to Bermuda because they have pink sand beaches which I really want to see.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• VERY MUCH
    Southern Idaho

1|0
    0|0
  • Love traveling- 11 day road trip up blue ridge parkway starting in N. Carolina through Virginia into West Virginia to the scenic Cass Railway on to several other beautiful and tranquil places before turning south an heading home to the LowCountry

1|0
    0|0
  • Best place I have had the privilege of visiting - Victoria Falls. 2 km of Zambezi River going over the precipice. White water rafting below. Wildlife above. And if you go one hour across to Botswana, you can do a river Safari. So much better than a land Safari, though they are incredible too. A once in a lifetime. No words can describe it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do like to travel and my last destination was the west coast of the US where me and my parents went on a road trip for 18 days seeing all kinds of stuff. We went the day after school ended this year.

1|0
    0|0
  • Home to work to gym to home :) lol sorry just had to

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I like it. I enjoy going to Israel the most because I really really really really really like visiting my family there.

Last destination: all over Israel

1|0
    0|0
  • I love travelling though since I am caring for my mother at moment can only have short breaks away - My last one was a friend's birthday a weekend in London in July and next one is another friend's birthday a weekend in Malaga, Spain in November

0|0
    0|0
  • Whenever I can afford it. Last place in went was Ireland

1|0
    0|0
  • I love to travel last place I went was Niagara Falls it was so beautifully freeing

1|0
    0|0
  • Seaside in the country.
    My last foreign trip was 3 weeks in Paris.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but the money i have in my bank account, i can only travel to my bathroom from my room

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah I like to but I dont like travelling alone

so...

1|0
    0|0
  • Just about 3mins ago. I went to the toilet and then came back to bed.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it. Just got back from a holiday to Fuerteventura at the weekend

1|0
    0|0
  • Las Vegas would love to travel all around the world

1|0
    0|0
  • Corfu, Greece

1|0
    0|0
  • The liquor store.

1|0
    0|0
  • London.

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Also i fucking hate planes. I've been flying since i was 18 days old and im fed up of all the fucking waiting around at airports having flights delayed. security...

• No I am not into traveling

1|0
    0|0
  • I havenโ€™t travelled yet, but i would love to

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• Yes - last place visited was Amelia Island, Florida. That's the place I've visited most often.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I like travelling my last destination was Hong Kong City, China. ๐ŸŒ†๐ŸŒƒ

1|0
    0|0
  • love it, yes. hamburg, germany ๐Ÿค—

1|0
    0|0
  • If I could I would live in flordia.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like traveling and I was in Belgium

1|0
    0|0
  • Kinda , but to ma