Do you like to travel? What was your last destination?

927

Most Helpful Guys

• Try to travel the most I can. Rn I'm on a bus from Barcelona to Madrid. But before this ongoing trip. I travel locally often, what I mean by that is I live in Cali so I go to San Diego, San Francisco, Yosemite, Joshua tree, Sequoia. This is just in the past year, and hey you already know Im heading to vegas next since I'm 21 now. And just incase you are wondering most didn't last a week besides San Francisco and this trip I'm on now. Travel while your young is what my older siblings always told me. Safe travels friends :)

Most Helpful Girls

• My last trip was to Scandinavia ā€” Finland, Sweden & Denmark, lovely and beautiful people & amazing nature over there, I love it & definitely will be back haha. Iā€™m actually visiting a friend in Norway next month but Iā€™m going to Israel first

• Yes! Traveling is so much fun. My last destination was Jamaica (I went last week). I had a great time. I'm already planning my next trip which won't be until next year but it always gives me something to look forward to. Lol I was thinking of going to Bermuda because they have pink sand beaches which I really want to see.

What Guys Said 25

• VERY MUCH
    Southern Idaho

• Best place I have had the privilege of visiting - Victoria Falls. 2 km of Zambezi River going over the precipice. White water rafting below. Wildlife above. And if you go one hour across to Botswana, you can do a river Safari. So much better than a land Safari, though they are incredible too. A once in a lifetime. No words can describe it.

• Love traveling- 11 day road trip up blue ridge parkway starting in N. Carolina through Virginia into West Virginia to the scenic Cass Railway on to several other beautiful and tranquil places before turning south an heading home to the LowCountry

• I do like to travel and my last destination was the west coast of the US where me and my parents went on a road trip for 18 days seeing all kinds of stuff. We went the day after school ended this year.

• I love travelling though since I am caring for my mother at moment can only have short breaks away - My last one was a friend's birthday a weekend in London in July and next one is another friend's birthday a weekend in Malaga, Spain in November

• Home to work to gym to home :) lol sorry just had to

• Yes, I like it. I enjoy going to Israel the most because I really really really really really like visiting my family there.

Last destination: all over Israel

• Whenever I can afford it. Last place in went was Ireland

• Seaside in the country.
    My last foreign trip was 3 weeks in Paris.

• Yes, but the money i have in my bank account, i can only travel to my bathroom from my room

• Show more from Guys
    15

What Girls Said 7

• Yes - last place visited was Amelia Island, Florida. That's the place I've visited most often.

• Yes I like travelling my last destination was Hong Kong City, China. šŸŒ†šŸŒƒ

• love it, yes. hamburg, germany šŸ¤—

• If I could I would live in flordia.

• I like traveling and I was in Belgium

• Kinda , but to ma

• Barcelona