Would you rather visit beaches or mountains on vacation?

• Would you rather visit beaches or mountains on vacation?Beaches
  • Would you rather visit beaches or mountains on vacation?Mountains
  • Neither
    Vote C

1829

Most Helpful Girls

• The ocean calls to me. Not its depths but but the shores. It’s hard to deny that calling. But there are mountains I’d love to explore and have not yet done so.

I would have to invoke the toss of a coin.

• Flipped one for you- tails it is!

• I agree...

• ☺️☺️

• Mountains during the day, they're usually calm and not as hot (unless it's one with no forest), but it still doesn't matter cuz I'm a mountains lover.
    Beaches only in early mornings or in the afternoon, I don't like them when they're too crowded and the sun is burning.

Most Helpful Guys

• Mountains. I don't like beaches because I find them boring (even with all the women). I'm also self-conscious about my body (I'm too skinny) and don't like taking my shirt off. But in the mountains I can be free. And great views. It's also a great way to learn about how to survive in nature.

• I prefer mountains but only if they have forests and shady hiking trails and streams and Springs and little bridges... Not a fan of bare mountains because they only serve the purpose of photography. In that second case, I would rather go for beaches. But warm beaches. Not the ones like in New York/New Jersey or North Carolina.