Would you rather visit beaches or mountains on vacation?

• Would you rather visit beaches or mountains on vacation?Beaches
    Vote A
  • Would you rather visit beaches or mountains on vacation?Mountains
    Vote B
  • Neither
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• The ocean calls to me. Not its depths but but the shores. It’s hard to deny that calling. But there are mountains I’d love to explore and have not yet done so.

I would have to invoke the toss of a coin.

0|1
    0|0
    • Flipped one for you- tails it is!

• Show All
    • I agree...

• ☺️☺️

• Mountains during the day, they're usually calm and not as hot (unless it's one with no forest), but it still doesn't matter cuz I'm a mountains lover.
    Beaches only in early mornings or in the afternoon, I don't like them when they're too crowded and the sun is burning.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Mountains. I don't like beaches because I find them boring (even with all the women). I'm also self-conscious about my body (I'm too skinny) and don't like taking my shirt off. But in the mountains I can be free. And great views. It's also a great way to learn about how to survive in nature.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer mountains but only if they have forests and shady hiking trails and streams and Springs and little bridges... Not a fan of bare mountains because they only serve the purpose of photography. In that second case, I would rather go for beaches. But warm beaches. Not the ones like in New York/New Jersey or North Carolina.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

What Guys Said 27

• You already axed this.
    It depends.
    Beach in the tropics, mountains in the non tropics

0|1
    0|1
  • Ideally both. I definitely enjoy both.

0|1
    1|1
  • This is a tough one. I’ve always said mountains but that’s because I live in south Florida, where beaches are in abundance and so is flatness/no mountains. If I had a choice,
    I’d visit the mountains easily.

0|2
    0|0
  • Perfection, in my opinion..

Would you rather visit beaches or mountains on vacation?

0|1
    0|0
  • A beach.

It sounds more appealing to me, though I'd imagine both looks great.

0|1
    0|0
  • generally i want to go to the beach more than the mountains. but i do love both

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely mountains. I find beaches pretty boring.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mountains as long as I have plenty of weapons for wild animals.

1|1
    0|0
  • Whichever has fewer people, so probably mountains. I still love beaches, but there are usually too many people for me to relax and enjoy it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am most definitely a warm weather and water kinda guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes