Travel: Would you rather go backpacking or stay in a luxury hotel?

And why?
  • Travel: Would you rather go backpacking or stay in a luxury hotel?Backpacking
  • Travel: Would you rather go backpacking or stay in a luxury hotel?Luxury Hotel

1236

Most Helpful Guys

• Backpacking, depending on where it was and what there was to see but I think that a good nature vacation if it's planned out right can beat a five star hotel any day because it's an experience and maybe so is a luxury hotel but you can't buy nature

• Backpacking is more my style, even if money were no object.

I think the luxury hotel would be my choice in Singapore, Abu Dhabi, St. Petersburg (Russia) or Dubai, though.

Most Helpful Girls

• Back packing was pretty much how I grew up. Back then we called it camping.

• That's awesome. Do you still go backpacking?

• Awwww, that's too bad. πŸ™ We may have our aches and pains, but we must keep active! "A body in motion stays in motion. A body at rest tends to stay at rest", as they say. Hopefully things won't always be that bad going into the future. All the best to you! πŸ™‚