Do you love train journey? espacially like this?

This is called maharaja express. India's no 1 luxury train. Its cover the all the main cities in Southern india... check out this video of the beautiful train :- ( Please Watch Full)

https://youtu.be/pSqv3crbXp0
  • I like that!!
    Vote A
  • I don't like that!
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I only have been on a real train twice but it was nice! I would take it again, but it doesn't go to the places I like to travel to most.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, it's probably my favorite mode of transport as long as it's not crowded. But I don't like luxury stuff like the Maharaja Express

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Nah, I wouldn't waste my money on that. A superfast and clean train like you see in Japan would be better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I take subway Daly but that city I’d love to go across Continental Europe on a train it seem nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely omg wow 😮

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Especially if that guy's there 😋

0|2
    0|0
  • That would have been a good experience

0|1
    0|0
  • We don’t have trains where I live.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never heard of it

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Train travel is my favourite way to travel but I only like how it was done during the time when it was first invented. Trains back then had nice private booths, everyone dressed to the nines in their best clothes, and the sounds the steam trains made were so soothing to their ears.

Nowadays everyone dresses like trash, the train seating is terrible, and modern trains don't look as nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say yes if it wasn't for the high ticket prices, the fellow passengers and the lack of cleanliness on the trains in Britain but besides that I like to look out the window and watch the world go by.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have always enjoyed riding on local Amtrak trains. I have never ridden a vacation train cross country, but would really like to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I can't afford the maharaja express
    But I've heard about it
    I like the train journey anyway

0|1
    0|0
  • i wouldn;'t mind. as long as there are no cowboy robbers lurking around.

0|1
    0|0
  • never been on a train ride. well I have been on a subway, but I don't count that

0|1
    0|0
  • I have seen the mighty trains on it and it sounds like a fun trip but really exspinsive

0|1
    0|0
  • Holy shit I've never heard about it

0|0
    0|0
  • If you pay for it, then I definitely would.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes