How many trips abroad do you take per year?

• 1-3 trips
    Vote A
  • 4-8 trips
    Vote B
  • More than 8 trips per year.
    Vote C
  • I dont travel abroad.
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I went abroad 2 times this year, although it was for business as well as leisure. Going abroad solo has helped me grow a lot, and I better understand the world and know the difference between stereotypes and the realities behind them.

I would suggest everyone to go on a solo trip abroad at least once in their life. You will come back feeling like you are more complete for yourself, and your self esteem rises to it's peak.
    It did for my case and I'm just 20 by the way.

1|0
    0|0
    • Nice! I was thinking about going alone to France. But Im scared lol

• Show All
    • Yeaah, thats exactly why Im scared. As a girl, Im scared even more. But I dont know, I still want to go. But my friends and mom would be very disappointed and they already say that I travel too much lol. I already have a ticket to France and my friends diched me. So I have to choose quickly (I dont have a hotel reservation yet and the trip is in the end of January).

• Your parents know you well. I had to convince my dad before going abroad solo and it took a lot of effort. I told him how everything was planned and constantly asked him if he knows any better way. Maybe you should try that too. If your parents see what you have planned out, they may understand it.

I wouldn't suggest you to go solo if your parents don't think you can make it alone. Try going someplace in your country alone. And show your parents that you can not just survive but excel without their support.
      Best of luck!

• The average American less than one unless you live near the Canada or Mexican borders.

1|0
    0|0
    • Im from Europe so its surprising to me. We travel a lot in EU. I guess that its more expensive in USA.

• Show All
    • Interesting. Its 40 hours / week in my country. But we have 1 month for holidays that we can take whenever we want + public holidays (Christmas and etc) + weekends.

• Enjoy it while it lasts.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 51

• I’m broke. I’ve never left the country.

0|0
    0|1
    • Sorry to hear that. But you have plenty of time for that!

• Maybe 1 every 5 years. I ain’t ballin like that.

1|0
    0|1
  • I try to do at least one, did two last year

1|0
    0|0
  • Nine. But that was in German, so none.

1|0
    0|0
  • poor folks like me can’t travel

1|0
    0|0
    • Nooo, anyone can travel. You just need to pick out where you want to go. You don't have to spend like a king on a vacation. In my vacation I used to stay in average hotels to save money and spend more on other things when I would be exploring the next day, although I could have easily paid for a high end hotels. Just tell me how much you can spend on a vacation and I'll tell you where you can go. It's like a good investment trust me.

• 1 or 2

1|0
    0|0
  • All the time l have a 44 page passport

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never traveled outside the United States.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't travel

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t have money to spend on trips abroad

0|0
    0|0
  • 2-3 each year

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolute 0

0|0
    0|0
  • 1-3 trips

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont travel abroad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very interesting to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont travel abroad.

0|0
    0|1
  • Never gone

0|0
    0|0
  • not enough

1|0
    0|0
  • As soon as I can legally work in the US, I'll freelance and start an ecom company, so I can travel full time

1|0
    0|0
  • Once every 5 years

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 37

Recommended myTakes