How many trips abroad do you take per year?

• 1-3 trips
  • 4-8 trips
  • More than 8 trips per year.
    Vote C
  • I dont travel abroad.
    Vote D

3753

Most Helpful Guys

• I went abroad 2 times this year, although it was for business as well as leisure. Going abroad solo has helped me grow a lot, and I better understand the world and know the difference between stereotypes and the realities behind them.

I would suggest everyone to go on a solo trip abroad at least once in their life. You will come back feeling like you are more complete for yourself, and your self esteem rises to it's peak.
    It did for my case and I'm just 20 by the way.

• Nice! I was thinking about going alone to France. But Im scared lol

• Yeaah, thats exactly why Im scared. As a girl, Im scared even more. But I dont know, I still want to go. But my friends and mom would be very disappointed and they already say that I travel too much lol. I already have a ticket to France and my friends diched me. So I have to choose quickly (I dont have a hotel reservation yet and the trip is in the end of January).

• Your parents know you well. I had to convince my dad before going abroad solo and it took a lot of effort. I told him how everything was planned and constantly asked him if he knows any better way. Maybe you should try that too. If your parents see what you have planned out, they may understand it.

I wouldn't suggest you to go solo if your parents don't think you can make it alone. Try going someplace in your country alone. And show your parents that you can not just survive but excel without their support.
      Best of luck!

• The average American less than one unless you live near the Canada or Mexican borders.

• Im from Europe so its surprising to me. We travel a lot in EU. I guess that its more expensive in USA.

• Interesting. Its 40 hours / week in my country. But we have 1 month for holidays that we can take whenever we want + public holidays (Christmas and etc) + weekends.

• Enjoy it while it lasts.