Are you interested in visiting Buddhist temples and other religious sites?

• Yes
  • No

1019

Most Helpful Girls

• I've seen quite a lot already around the Far East (Asia). Somehow, the temples in (Kyoto & Nara) Japan seem more interesting that those of other predominantly Buddhist nations.

• Yes, to experience and understand other beliefs, as well as observing the structure of the temples.
    I think there are a few in Texas..

Most Helpful Guys

• Of course.
    Religious/spiritual places have a beauty and culture you don't find anywhere else.
    That's why I think atheists or followers of other religions should visit religious places.

Also, Buddhist temples in particular manage to create such a peaceful and outwordly atmosphere.
    Just look at the one in Milan, it doesn't even seem to be in such a metropolis.

• Though I am wholeheartedly Christian I love educating myself on other religions. I have visited Buddhist temples in Japan and Shinto shrines as well as a few Jewish Temples and Muslim Mosques in the USA. It is all very interesting to me.