Ever pissed or pooped in the woods?

Have you have pee or pooped in woods, if so, how Many times and details of your experience
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah, both, sometimes during runs or hikes, sometimes during field exercises. It is a part of nature.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too many times to remember. Obviously, it was an experience that brought me great relief!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Both but I can’t count how many times, I hike a fair amount and a lot of the time there are no toilets or there are but they are drop dunnies and the stink so bad. Yea I have pooped and peed in the bush.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am going on a camping trip, 🍁 or TP?

• Show All
    • Shorts, skirts will be uncomfortable and you will end up with chafe, shorts will be easier to wear.

• Also use dry shampoo to wash your hair but only if you can use a spray can, it’s nothing like hair spray so don’t worry, it should tell you how use it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I guess that answers THAT question!!
    Who keeps track of how often they've taken a shit in the woods? No one told me there was going to be a test!

0|0
    0|0
  • Mainly on road trips but done it when at the park with mates. Goes exactly how you expect; find a tree at a safe distance, face away from other people, wap it out, take a leak, proceed as nothing happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I believe I have pissed in the woods (due to excessive distance to appropriate hygienic facilities). As for pooped, I don't think I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to live next to a forest and have done wilderness survival training, so basically had to use the bathroom in the woods.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pissed yeah, many times but never pooped unless I have blocked some memories out from my childhood that is

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually when I'm in woods, it's for extended periods when I only pee. I probably did this 10-15 times in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, during a week long army maneuver, there was no choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • You've never gone camping?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah every-time we go camping.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have pissed in the woods

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pissed

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes