Ever pissed or pooped in the woods?

Have you have pee or pooped in woods, if so, how Many times and details of your experience
  • Yes
  • No

114

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah, both, sometimes during runs or hikes, sometimes during field exercises. It is a part of nature.

• Too many times to remember. Obviously, it was an experience that brought me great relief!

Most Helpful Girl

• Both but I can’t count how many times, I hike a fair amount and a lot of the time there are no toilets or there are but they are drop dunnies and the stink so bad. Yea I have pooped and peed in the bush.

• I am going on a camping trip, 🍁 or TP?

• Shorts, skirts will be uncomfortable and you will end up with chafe, shorts will be easier to wear.

• Also use dry shampoo to wash your hair but only if you can use a spray can, it’s nothing like hair spray so don’t worry, it should tell you how use it.