Oxford (England) or Quebec City? Which place is nicer in your opinion?

I'm traveling to London in February, and Montreal in June. I'm neither British nor Canadian by the way.

Anyway, Oxford is near London and Quebec City is near Montreal. From what I have seen in pictures, I personally think Oxford looks nicer, but I'd still like to see Quebec.

Is it still worth seeing those two smaller cities?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Quebec and Montreal are both nice cities, but the Québécois can sometimes be cunts to people that don’t speak French
    Don’t know much about Oxford, but England would probably be my choice over Quebec

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• I’d probably rather spend a day in oxford and I’d rather spend a week in Quebec City.

I’ve been to both.

0|0
    0|1
    • @LastwhitemaninCanada there’s not much to see in Oxford it’s a tiny historic and interesting university and surrounding town basically.

Quebec City to me is more scenic, the lower city is great, lots of great food and some history there as well.

• of the two, I've only been to quebec city. It was alright, if you speak french. I don't...

0|0
    0|0
  • Quebec City is very nice, but the people can be rude to the English sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
    • No, rather it's because of their history. Founded as a French colony turned British, failed attempt at becoming a country, French province surrounded by English speakers, etc.

• Oxford.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes