Oxford (England) or Quebec City? Which place is nicer in your opinion?

I'm traveling to London in February, and Montreal in June. I'm neither British nor Canadian by the way.

Anyway, Oxford is near London and Quebec City is near Montreal. From what I have seen in pictures, I personally think Oxford looks nicer, but I'd still like to see Quebec.

Is it still worth seeing those two smaller cities?

15

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Quebec and Montreal are both nice cities, but the Québécois can sometimes be cunts to people that don’t speak French
    Don’t know much about Oxford, but England would probably be my choice over Quebec