Controversy over family vacation photos?

I absolutely love love love my parents. We travel, a lot. Generally beach type vacations and we do pretty much live at a camp ground this summer. I plan on going down south with them in March. With the amount of trips, my Facebook and especially my Instagram is filled with pictures, and 9/10 are of me in a bikini. It’s pretty much the only thing I wear on our trips. I’m very confident with my looks and love myself, so I feel extremely comfortable.

I have gotten a lot of criticism online about the photos, especially because my parents are in a lot of them. Would you block and stop the haters or just keep being yourself?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• I would keep being myself. Don’t look at what they say. Delete their comments without reading them. You need to understand there will always be haters , bc there will always be jealousy in this world. Think of it in that context , it may help ignoring the assholes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey Alyssa!

Never stop being yourself! As we talked about before, I get a lot of criticism as well because I have a lot of pictures with bikini and sports wear. Whether you choose to block the haters is your call, but never stop being you. Its really unfair if they judge your pictures because of your parents, but if there was a guy with his shirt off on a camping trip with his parents, its no big deal. Double standards and such, but keep on being you!

• Hey hey! I’m just soo tired of the judgment and criticism. We went on a smallish trip in December and I got a lot of it. Between that and getting my mom to calm down is like crazy!

• 7d

Yeah... so much crazy shit in the world but if a girl shows skin, everyone loses there shit. Thankfully my parents have relaxed a lot since, so I dont have to face them as much. All the judgement is kinda white noise for me at this point.

• 7d

I hope it dies down for me!