IF you hurt your man's feelings?

Girls, if you can hurt your mans feelings and see him go down in energy, does that make you feel less attracted to him?
  • Yes it does, means he is weak and I won't feel good
  • No, no difference
  • No, I actually feel better because he is sensitive to me
    Vote C
  • Show results
    Vote D

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Really depends on why his feelings got hurt. Sometimes it can be a bonus for him but sometimes a complete turn off.

• can you clarify, valid point. like lets say you bitch about something he hasn't done or his job or lack of salary. I assume if he bows to your mood, he is weaker, attraction drops. If he cries because you are hurting or a child was hurt or he sees you crying, that is good emotional support. that right?

• Thank you for clarifying, makes sense.

• You are welcome :)

Most Helpful Guy

• They’re all going to react differently. Some are insensitive bitches and act like you need to get your shit together, some will feel guilty and apologize, some will cry over it on their own, some be insecure and think they lost you and not know what to do, some will just be like whatever he will come talk to me when he’s ready, some will think they did nothing wrong and will continue on with a relationship without ever addressing it, etc.

• some will tip toe around you and do sweet things to show you they care about you, so on and so forth...