Would you ever meet up/go on a roadtrip with the GAGers you’re closest to?

I’ve always wanted to go to Miami, NYC, Vegas, and Bahamas. I just wonder if i’d run into any GaGers (who obviously revealed themselves) on the way. I mean im not saying its an invite haha cause i dont want to sound like a creep. But i mean if i went to one of those places by myself, would anyone also go to meet up? Lmao what am
i saying, this sounds hella weird. I don't know what im asking right now. It just seems like it would be fun to have a group to run around the city with and explore the gambling and nightlife some day. #FeelFreeToList
Holy smokes inforgot to mention my #1 destination 😍 Gold Coast, Australia
Im not crazy. I’d either take a friend or if i am alone, we’d just meet in public a lot

1941

Most Helpful Guys

• Hm, any mates from japan cause that’s my next destination lol?

But yeah I’d be down to meet a mate coming around if we’re “close”. Add to the random experiences of life, ya know.

I’m from Miami, I go occasionally to visit family cause I’m not to-to far now... still about 5hr from Jacksonville my current spot though lol.

But then again nothing like getting lost, nearly robbed, saved by a stranger, then taken care of when you’re wondering alone and looking like a tourist 🙃!!!

• ALL my friends and my now ex tryna go there. I mean i used to consider tokyo, italy and paris but i’ll pass. Oooh miami 😍 but that last is scary

• I totally would. If you meet cool people, it seems to me that it shouldn't matter if you meet them online or not. Once you get over the careful phase, then yeah, I say go for it.

After all, how else are you going to meet people you want to be friends with?

• Lol careful phase?

• Not like florida. Rn its cold here

• Cold? It's in the 20s here

Most Helpful Girls

• There was one person whom I grew fond of as a person on here that I would have loved to meet up with him and his wife. However he's no longer an active GaGer on here and before he told me he was coming back to Toronto (he was originally from the city where I live here in Toronto) for a family visit. We both agreed that sometimes it's best to leave those whom we've "briefly" met as a person who made a small impact in knowing there's still good humane people out there.

Literally this guy was awesome to me, I was able to talk to him about anything and everything about school, travel, sports, family, boyfriend, financial management, understanding investments, society views... I kinda saw my eldest brother in him.

• Whoops I got carried away and forgot to answer the initial question. I feel like his wife and him would have made an awesome travelling duo to plan a trip/road trip together.

• I know... kinda miss the guy. I wish him well wherever he may be.