If my car shakes when driving and says low oil pressure what should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Get it to a mechanic or service station immediately. Low oil pressure WILL destroy your engine very quickly from overheating

0|3
    0|0
  • Check the oil, it's probably low because its leaking somewhere. You'll have to get it fixed but if you just add more oil you should be okay to drive it to the shop. Driving it without is just causing more damage

0|0
    0|0
    • Its a 2018 so no leaks

• Show All
    • They said that's what's causing the low oil pressure?

• Ya that's what he said 850 to fix his ganna work on it now

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I don't know if it's the oil, but that's not normal.
    Could be the breaks.
    Could be tire alignment.

Get it checked out ASAP

0|0
    1|0
  • Take it to the garage and get it fixed, it will break even worse if you leave it too long - your car is probably leaking oil if not on the road then into the body or engine

0|1
    0|0
  • Take it to a mechanic, and if you can't, at least check the oil level, and add some if it's low. Sometimes low oil levels will cause low oil pressure, and low oil levels can cause cause excessive engine wear and eventually engine failure. If the oil level is fine, you could have engine sludge clogging up passage ways. As for the shaking could be a number of things such as stuck or bad breaks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Low oil pressure is never good, usually means the oil pump or main bearings are shot.
    A shake could be quite a few things - tires and/or shocks, wheel bearings, brakes, alignment, bushings, ball joints.
    Definitely have a mechanic take a look

0|0
    0|0
    • I did if cost me 1280 to fix the car all good now. thanks guys

• And don’t drive a car with low oil pressure, get it towed

• I did drove it :/ he said it was just my sensor that went out.

• Pull over and have it towed to a shop. Driving a car with low oil pressure will destroy the engine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a list of some good funeral houses for cars. I can share it if you are interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • take it to a mechanic.

0|0
    0|0
    • Already did

• Show All
    • well japan has great cars. frankly i think america makes great cars but i think there is some stigma. i also think there is the allure of the exotic foreign car.

• 6d

I like my car because it's easy to drive and the inside looks like luxury American cars look plain

• Add oil.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop driving.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take it to a mechanic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Death trap!!! Does it shake no matter what speed you drive or as you start going faster?

0|0
    0|0
    • No it shakes when i hit the gas then stops when it going faster

• Could be a lot of things. Wheel alignment, but I'm thinking if that's what the mechanic said then he may be right, course there's a lot of shady mechanics out there.

• :/ 850 $ to fix it my dad ganna kill me

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes