Do you think this flight ticket is cheap?

A roundtrip ticket from the United States, to Germany (14hr onward/15hr return). Is only $780, for one person. Coach.

26

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what city you're leaving from. I just did a quick search on Boston to Frankfurt and see a flight for $566.

• New Orleans, Louisiana

• Kewl, I visited Berlin but passed through Frankfurt where i had to change planes.

• 2d

Thanks for the MHG!

Most Helpful Guy

• When? RIGHT NOW?
    If it included a hotel it would seem about right, but just for the flight seems a bit much.
    I recently booked a flight from California to Spain, with a hotel and only paid 600 something bucks.
    You know, we were messing around and we found that sometimes it's actually cheaper to book with a hotel, because than they offer special discounts.

• Well, I'm staying at my relative's house, so I can't book with a hotel. Plus, I'm under 17 and going with my parents.

• I mean you could still book one and just never check in. But since you're 17 they probably won't allow it anyways