Do you think this flight ticket is cheap?

A roundtrip ticket from the United States, to Germany (14hr onward/15hr return). Is only $780, for one person. Coach.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what city you're leaving from. I just did a quick search on Boston to Frankfurt and see a flight for $566.

0|0
    0|0
    • New Orleans, Louisiana

• Show All
    • Kewl, I visited Berlin but passed through Frankfurt where i had to change planes.

• 2d

Thanks for the MHG!

Most Helpful Guy

• When? RIGHT NOW?
    If it included a hotel it would seem about right, but just for the flight seems a bit much.
    I recently booked a flight from California to Spain, with a hotel and only paid 600 something bucks.
    You know, we were messing around and we found that sometimes it's actually cheaper to book with a hotel, because than they offer special discounts.

0|0
    1|0
    • Well, I'm staying at my relative's house, so I can't book with a hotel. Plus, I'm under 17 and going with my parents.

• I mean you could still book one and just never check in. But since you're 17 they probably won't allow it anyways

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• yeah it’s not bad. what airline?

0|0
    0|0
    • KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

• just googled it. they have about a 4/5 or 7/10 rating so it’s above average. like another commenter said, it really depends what city in the US you are leaving from, but it does seem like a good deal. Just remember if you haven’t bought it yet, going back on the website with the same device will boost prices. Use incognito or private browsing.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, it's quite cheap. The range is quite huge. You can buy 2mnths beforehand or use a cheaper airline (even with transfers) or get into france/spain first, then use train if you want to save the money.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's expensive. Shop around and compare different departure cities, airports, and airlines. You can do much better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds about right. You could probably find it cheaper if you did some digging

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a good deal

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a good deal.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes