Would you like to visit Sintra?

I've always been in love with it, every single inch of it is beautiful and even with all my trips there I still have a lot to explore. There are countless castles and palaces and places that inspired poems and novels, with sun in the summer the atmosphere is vibrant and in the winter with the foggy weather its a place straight out of a romanticism painting.
Watch points in mountains let you see the countless forests that surround it and nature trails are abundant. To top it off it is 20 minutes away from the beach and half an hour from Lisbon. Would you like to visit Sintra?Would you like to visit Sintra?Would you like to visit Sintra?Would you like to visit Sintra?Would you like to visit Sintra?Would you like to visit Sintra?Would you like to visit Sintra?Would you like to visit Sintra?Would you like to visit Sintra?Would you like to visit Sintra?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• It looks stunning. I am interested in visiting Portugal. I have heard that they are among the most hospitable and friendly people in Europe.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2d

Glad we have a good reputation, the foreigners I meet also say that, and they also like our food. But people in Turkey also seem to be pretty nice, I even have a pen pal there, she lives in Mersin

• 2d

Yeah, hospitality is our custom.
      The only thing annoying about us when it cones to foreigners is we ask a lot of questions about their countries and their views about us.

• So beautiful! I’d love to go.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Looks beautiful, and I would definitely go there.

0|1
    0|0
  • I definitely would, yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have no clue where this is but my God that is cool looking. No doubt my mom would love to go.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's just a building. If I was there I'd give it a look but I wouldn't go out of my way to visit it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never heard of it

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds nice.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes