Would you like to visit Sintra?

I've always been in love with it, every single inch of it is beautiful and even with all my trips there I still have a lot to explore. There are countless castles and palaces and places that inspired poems and novels, with sun in the summer the atmosphere is vibrant and in the winter with the foggy weather its a place straight out of a romanticism painting.
Watch points in mountains let you see the countless forests that surround it and nature trails are abundant. To top it off it is 20 minutes away from the beach and half an hour from Lisbon. Would you like to visit Sintra?Would you like to visit Sintra?Would you like to visit Sintra?Would you like to visit Sintra?Would you like to visit Sintra?Would you like to visit Sintra?Would you like to visit Sintra?Would you like to visit Sintra?Would you like to visit Sintra?Would you like to visit Sintra?

26