Your first time on a plane, where did you go?

How was the experience of your first flight?

2|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am terrified of flying, but i don't let it stop me if i've no choice buy to fly. The very first time was to the old Yugoslavia ( from Dublin, Ireland). I got so drunk before the flight, and since it was delayed for 6 hours i fell asleep. I woke to board the flight with the mother and father of all hangovers. The only time in my life i've had a hangover. So i didn't care where i was or what was going on.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

• I went to a summer camp with a classmate at 10 y/o, we were alone in the plane with a stranger as supervisor. It was a short flight, about 2 hours, cause it was to other place in the country (Spain), but since i live in an island i need to take planes for going anywhere around here. The flight was nice, not a single problem and i had fun looking through the window most of the time

1|0
    0|0
  • my first time was in 1992 and i was 10. i flew by myself to visit relatives in california. i loved it. i felt so independent, got to watch an r-rated movie (pretty woman but still), drink soda, go to the cockpit, etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • We flew from SFO to LAX and went to Disneyland and Universal when I was a little guy about 5 years old :) Mommy let me have the window seat! Oh boy!

1|0
    0|0
  • It was probably flying from New York to California when I was a baby. I think it was 1964 or 1965... very fuzzy memory is all I have left.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never flew on an airplane until I graduated from college and got my first job which required business travel.

I believe the location was Toronto Canada.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think Disneyland. I've always loved it. I wanted to be a pilot when younger and I wanted to buy a plane.

1|0
    0|0
  • Madison, Wisconsin. Or Jamaica, I can't remember. LOL Take off was GREAT !! I'll never forget the rush!

1|0
    0|0
  • I was 6 months old. I was travelling from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia to London Heathrow so the family could meet me for the first time

1|0
    0|0
  • LAX. Loved it and still do love flying, although trans-Atlantic was a bear of a flight.

1|0
    0|0
  • Jamaica when I was a kid with my family

Ireland by myself as an adult.

1|0
    0|0
  • Portugal, beautiful country, people and food. Amazing experience I'd recommend to everyone who has the chance to go.

1|0
    0|0
  • My first time on a plane was to Banff Springs, Canada with my parents as a teenager. I loved it! But we could not take a plane back home because the infamous air traffic controller's strike was on. So we had to take Greyhound buses back. Since they wouldn't go straight back to our airport we had to spend over 26 hours on buses zigzagging from Canada to the United States. My rear was sore from all that sitting. However, my mom had bought me the novel Wolfen, which I enjoyed, and read from cover to cover before we arrived home.

1|0
    0|0
  • Santa ponsa I think of salou, too young to remember

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe it was from the azore Islands in Portugal to United States to Miami Florida I was 6 months old

1|0
    0|0
  • Mexico. 12 hours flight. I was 6 and it was fairly enjoyable.

1|1
    0|0
  • Toronto, and I think I was 5 flap I don’t remember much of it

1|0
    0|0
  • Amsterdam
    Found out that my ears pop and hurt while flying.

1|0
    0|0
  • Northern Virginia, plane landed in Washington.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was a baby so i don't really know

1|0
    0|0
  • I flied to US from İstanbul, Turkey

1|0
    0|0
  • London

1|0
    0|0
  • Wellington

1|0
    0|0
  • From edmention alberta to the dominicain republic

1|0
    0|0
  • Tel Aviv

1|0
    0|0
  • Switzerland. It was a blast.

1|0
    0|0
  • Texas Austin but only for an hour

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I was an infant.

1|0
    0|0
  • To Basic Training - the US Army.

1|0
    0|1
  • Ethiopia

1|0
    0|0
  • Florida for a connecting flight to the Bahamas.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 25

• I was 9 years old, i immigrated into Canada from Guatemala. The experience was amazing!! I loved the night ride as we were landing into Toronto, the city was all lid up! And beautiful looking. Lol! Man! I feel old! Ha ha ha... that was like 31 years ago. 😱

1|0
    0|0
  • From java island to kalimantan island.
    My country have so many islands and we must travel by plane or ship to cross the sea.
    I'm just a kid that time so i don't remember much.
    But from what i remember I'm amazed looking at the sky and clouds that time.
    It's not a really long flight but as time passes i was bored.
    When the plane arrives at kalimantan (Banjarmasin city exactly) I'm glad that my boredom is over.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tenerife

The flight was okay going to Tenerife. But there was turbulence on the flight back home. There was a tailwind

1|0
    0|0
    • On the way back, a guy in the seat opposite to me never shut up. He talked non-stop. My ears were ringing lol I think it was because he was scared of flying though

• I was a little under 2 years old. I have no memory of that. According to my parents, we flew from Houston to Washington DC then to London & Paris.

1|1
    0|0
  • I believe it was Minneapolis when I was a few months old.

1|0
    0|0
  • Flying to Burlington Vermont, then caught some greyhound type bus. Family backpacking in the Green Mountains.

1|0
    0|0
  • I went to Thailand, about 11 hours in a plane😅 At first it was exciting, but it became boring reaaally soon😂

1|0
    0|0
    • Het kan nog veel irritanter zijn als je naast huilende mensen zit 😂

• Show All
    • Als je een beetje in een boek zit en er gaat iemand dood, tsja, dat voel je

• Ah oke, zo dus. Heb ik dus nooit

• I think I went to Poland. I was only awake for the take off lol then I fell asleep and only woke up when my mother told me we had landed

1|0
    0|0
  • Carribean Islands when I was 5.
    It was pretty nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • San Diego. Such a beautiful place. Wish i could go back

1|0
    0|0
  • I went to Australia and the flight was 1,500 dollars but my boyfriend paid for my flight

1|0
    0|0
  • ... it was pretty normal, I feel aslp. I went to cayman

1|0
    0|0
  • California. 3 years old. :) I can't remember. I thought it was fun probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • Istanbul, Turkey and Then... Egypt... xxoo

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't even remember. Probably North Carolina

1|0
    0|0
  • I went to Spain!

1|0
    0|0
  • Hawaii

1|0
    0|0
  • I went to Amsterdam my first time

1|0
    0|0
  • Minneapolis
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|0
    0|0
  • Costa Del Sol

1|0
    0|0
    • same here... malaga infact for a two week stay near nerja. driven there a couple of times since and thats much more fun

• America, since I was born in a different country

1|0
    0|0
  • Los Angeles visiting an aunt.

1|0
    0|0
  • The first time I took a plane I was 9 years old, my family and I were traveling from my country El Salvador to the United States (California-LAX).

1|0
    0|0
  • I was 3 so I don’t remember, we went to Spain

1|0
    0|0
  • 4 years old. Las Vegas with my grandma. Eh it was just sitting down in a seat 💺 looking at the blue and clouds ⛅️

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes