If you had the opportunity, would you swim with a spotted eagle ray in the Bahamas?

First I'd want to be the diver... then the photographer If you had the opportunity, would you swim with a spotted eagle ray in the Bahamas?
  • Yes...
    Vote A
  • No way...
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I would like to swim with them and pet their belly’s and kiss them. Including sharks

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Any Ray would be cool. But a StingRay. Wow 😲

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah, but not that close

1|0
    3|0
  • It is a stingray but they are mild in temperament. Yes.
    I's rather a Manta Ray. It's said that they will hang out with you when you swim.
    If you had the opportunity, would you swim with a spotted eagle ray in the Bahamas?

1|0
    0|0
  • Heck yes! loved snorkle. as long as there are limited changes of a toothy creature in the water. I don't like toothy creatures, just weird that way!

1|0
    0|0
  • I once fell in a stream on Holiday in Wales when I tried to avoid a pigeon which flew too close to me... Swimming with a Spotted Eagle Ray in the Bahamas would almost certainly be an upgrade on that experience! lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. I love stingrays, but Steve Irwin, the famous "crocodile hunter" on TV was swimming with a stingray, and it punctured his heart with its barb. So Steve died at age 44.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’ve held sting rays at a sand bar down in the Grand Cayman Islands! They are big.. but don’t get them angry

1|0
    0|0
  • I swam with a bunch of Rays years ago on a sand bar in the Grand Caymans as part of a tour. You actually reach down and pet them.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Steve Irwin died by getting stabbed through the chest by a sting ray.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't want to be 10 feet of anything with "ray" in it's name

1|0
    0|0
  • only if i had a shark chain suit on cuz you don't want it getting mad at you an plunging that tail in you cuz you would die

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd love to, but my fear of water and marine creatures would henpeck me...

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds fun

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, for sure

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't do physical activity.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|0
    1|0
  • That would be bad ass

1|0
    0|1
  • Of courae I would!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah!

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • And get killed like Steve Irwin? No thanks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Possibly.
    The pic is very attracting

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I can't swim.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell no, those bastards killed Steve!

1|0
    0|0