A romantic getaway?

So I'm planning on surprising my significant other with a short weekend get away. It's for 4 days and 3 nights.

I want you guys to go crazy!!! And pretend money isn't an issue.

Can anyone reccomend any thing? I already have a few ideas down but I wana know if any of you have went on one and what was your experience!

If your idea is good. I'll definetly take up your plan and go there!

My plan is to go to Bali for that few days for some R&R A romantic getaway?
Updates:
Ok. I've made my decision and I'm taking him to Bali! It was my original plan!

I'm going to stay with him at this place called "Kiss Bali Villas" for 3 or 4 days and go for all the adventures That they have in Bali.
ITS GONNA BE SO MUCH FUN!
Unless Some one can convince me otherwise?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Somewhere in Florida, depending on where you would like to go. I stayed at Fort Myers and rented a house for the week. You can rent houses there really cheap. You have your own pool and hot tub. The houses come with other stuff too if the owners are cool. Like the one I rented had these cool bikes and I rode them around with my brothers. You can go to sea world or the Harry potter amusement park. Disney world.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Spend some time going on excursions to make the most of the trip and being in a different place
    2. Sexxxxxxxx (if that's what you're into)
    3. Surprise him with sexy lingerie and make the first move (again if you're both into it)
    4. Candlelight dinner?
    5. Dinner on the beach lying to see the stars?
    6. Private pool/jacuzzi for the two of you?
    7. Buffet meals?

1|0
    0|0
    • Ok. Everything that you suggested is definetly things that I'd do! Except for 2 and 3. He's a Muslim and I don't want to push it you know. I really do love him and I respect to decision if he doesn't want to have sex. If he does. I'll let him be the one to initiate it bit. I'd never force it upon him. Really wish we could though. Been wanting a reason to get sexy lingerie ๐Ÿ˜…

• Omg please private message me. I feel like we could take this convo further and I could really offer yoir advice or be someone you might find useful talking to in light of these matters

• You would have to follow me first though

Most Helpful Guys

• Bali for a few days is a waste unless you already live in that area of the world. You'll spend more time flying than actually enjoying it.

If I was West coast based I'd do Napa/Sonoma or Hawaii. On East Coast I'd do one of the Carribean islands.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would consider Jamaica! I went there for the wedding of my uncle, and it was fantastic. I loved the vibes and the people over there were very charming and friendly. Weather is fantastic and there is a lot to do activity wise! On the other hand, paradise island has always been a dream destination of mine so you should definitely check it out as an option.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oooo that sounds amazing! I'll definetly be checking out that island and will get back to you !

• I would take my husband to hawaii lol because I always wanted to go and I imagine they have spa resorts. lol OR a nice hotel. Or rent a house in hawaii and just sleep outside lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • Anyway, Have fun! Ugh! I would die to leave this town. I am always stuck in! (:

• Hahahahah. Thanks and Hawaii really sounds like a plan!!!

• Ooo girl good luck!

1|0
    0|0
  • I had a dream about one

1|0
    0|0
    • Oooo what was your dream about?

• Show All
    • Maybe he wants to get back together with you?

• We are back together

• oooo have fun

0|0
    0|0
  • Interesting question thanks

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes