Would you rather dream it, just do it. Which one would you rather do?

• Would you rather dream it, just do it. Which one would you rather do?Hot air ballon pic nic
    Vote A
  • Would you rather dream it, just do it. Which one would you rather do?Old circus
    Vote B
  • Would you rather dream it, just do it. Which one would you rather do?By the beach ice cream
    Vote C
  • Would you rather dream it, just do it. Which one would you rather do?French cafe brunch
    Vote D
  • Would you rather dream it, just do it. Which one would you rather do?Backyard movie & bbq
    Vote E
  • Would you rather dream it, just do it. Which one would you rather do?Old style camping
    Vote F
  • Would you rather dream it, just do it. Which one would you rather do?Stargazing bonfire
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I would do Either the backyard movie or the old style camping probably. I personally want to look up at the stars without having a bonfire.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• French cafe or star gazing. I'm choosing a cafe. You realize how little you see with an unaided eye.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stargazing bonfire in an area where more stars are visible.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I am a do'er and not a dreamer. When I go camping I take nothing but a backpack. I make my shelters, I am a survivalist and my whole family does it as well. Always be ready for the worst

0|0
    0|0
  • Stargazing bonfire
    with ICE CREAM. GOD I LOVE ICE CREAM.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stargazing bonfire!

0|0
    0|0
  • I envision, then put it to action.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot air balloon. Only me and my bae in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • A bonfire & the clear sky above.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just do it by the beach with ice cream.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stargazing bonfire!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes