Would you rather dream it, just do it. Which one would you rather do?

• Would you rather dream it, just do it. Which one would you rather do?Hot air ballon pic nic
  • Would you rather dream it, just do it. Which one would you rather do?Old circus
  • Would you rather dream it, just do it. Which one would you rather do?By the beach ice cream
    Vote C
  • Would you rather dream it, just do it. Which one would you rather do?French cafe brunch
    Vote D
  • Would you rather dream it, just do it. Which one would you rather do?Backyard movie & bbq
    Vote E
  • Would you rather dream it, just do it. Which one would you rather do?Old style camping
    Vote F
  • Would you rather dream it, just do it. Which one would you rather do?Stargazing bonfire
    Vote G

66

Most Helpful Girls

• I would do Either the backyard movie or the old style camping probably. I personally want to look up at the stars without having a bonfire.

Most Helpful Guys

• French cafe or star gazing. I'm choosing a cafe. You realize how little you see with an unaided eye.

• Stargazing bonfire in an area where more stars are visible.