Have you travel to another country alone?

Did you get to meet other while traveling? If so, how?

83

83
  • I have and although you need to be careful who you hang out with, you csn meet people while traveling.

• Yes... Years ago, To Meet up with a Muslim Man who later Became an Ex Spouse... I Resided there for A While as Well.
    I have Traveled Alone Abroad and my Analogy? "Everyone, Hun, Is Going my Way or Some place Else."xx

• I haven't yet. But I would and will. The point is being very careful, keep up with the trends on crime, especially against women, and always watch who you talk to. Never make yourself look like a tourist.

• I went to live in England, Australia and Japan on my own & I've traveled to China, Korea, Sweden and Denmark totally by myself as well. It was an amazing experience and I met so many nice and fun people, especially on my summer trip through Scandinavia!
    I'm going to Israel on my own soon too.

• Yeah, went to Ireland by myself. Pretty friendly country, not too hard to meet people in the pubs or restaurants.

• Don't do it. It's too volatile in the world right now.

• Yes I have and I'm planning on doing it again this year. And yes, I met a lot of people

• Yeah, I have many times.

• No and I wouldn’t

• YES but my mom pick me up

• I e traveled by myself to what I would consider safe countries. You always have to stay sharp and keep your witts about you when you’re on your own, but sometimes that’s also an enjoyable part of it as you get a sense of achievement from solving everything yourself too.