Could you circumnavigate Australia on a bike?

Dad cycles around Australia in record 37 days; are you up to the challenge?Could you circumnavigate Australia on a bike?
  • Could you circumnavigate Australia on a bike?Hell yes
  • Could you circumnavigate Australia on a bike?No way

114

Most Helpful Guys

• Given a few years I probably could.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would do it on a motorcycle not a peddle bike though.

012
  • Would probably take me longer than that.

• 37 days? I think I could do it faster

• Sure! If I had lots of time, lots of money, and a really good bike, I bet I could. Now, I don't think I could get it done in 37 days, but I feel like I'd make it... eventually. I'd just plan out my hotels and make small trips each day to the next one haha.

• On a motorbike yes. Not a pushbike, imagine getting hosed off the road after a B-double has splattered ur body along a kilometre of highway. They'd have to shovel u outta the gutter n bury u in a bucket.

• 7d

If u do have a go at riding ur pushy round the country no way ur gunna do it in 37 days so take ur time have a proper look, got sum good shit here. Forget the major cities thats not australia. May i suggest formulating sum sort of plan cos u mite not be able to carry enough water on a bike to last u till next refill in some areas certain times of year, other times u mite get washed away Just get a good motor bike & an even better good luck charm & u mite have the best fkn time of ur life & if u do have a crack at this drop in for a visit, im on the east coast about halfway between Sydney & Brisbane. If ya dont end up in a bucket before hand (only joking)

• Could I? Probably

Do I want to? No thanks. Would love to do it on a motorcycle, but I’ll pass on the peddle bike

• From that map, it looks like he left out a pretty big chunk.
    I don't accept that as circumnavigation.

• Could I? Yes
    Would I? No
    Fuck that place, it's hot and everything there tries to kill you

• countries full

• 6d

Full of what?

• 6d

all kinds of nasty creatures in the bush 😂 😆 😝

• 6d

I live in the bush & the "nasty creatures" dont hassle me. Although a snake did fall on my head one nite asleep in bed. Must have scared shit outta the snake, it took off real fast.

• Maybe when i retire.

• Give me $1,000,000,000 and I'll do it

• No, I wouldn't make it.

• Could I yes would I no

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!