What do you know about spain?

Whats the first thing that comes to your mind? Would you like to go? If so, which part would you like to visit? If youve visited it was it different from what you expected? And, lastly what do you think about Spanish men and women?

Above all this questions i want to know how (in which way) have you heard about spain.

I myself live in the south of the country so if u want to ask anything please do 🙌🏼

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Last year I was there. I saw The Basque Country, Navarra's Kingdom, Cataluña and The Madrid Community. I wanted to see Andalucia, but sadly it wasn't possible due schedule. I loved Spain and would like to return soon.

Food was so great. Tapas/pintxos, paella, carbonara and bechamel sauces, sidra, wine, tarta de Santiago, Basque Cake and a good coffee after everything were my favorite.

The people? Nicest I've ever known. Very relaxed, opinionated and good looking.