What do you know about spain?

Whats the first thing that comes to your mind? Would you like to go? If so, which part would you like to visit? If youve visited it was it different from what you expected? And, lastly what do you think about Spanish men and women?

Above all this questions i want to know how (in which way) have you heard about spain.

I myself live in the south of the country so if u want to ask anything please do 🙌🏼

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Last year I was there. I saw The Basque Country, Navarra's Kingdom, Cataluña and The Madrid Community. I wanted to see Andalucia, but sadly it wasn't possible due schedule. I loved Spain and would like to return soon.

Food was so great. Tapas/pintxos, paella, carbonara and bechamel sauces, sidra, wine, tarta de Santiago, Basque Cake and a good coffee after everything were my favorite.

The people? Nicest I've ever known. Very relaxed, opinionated and good looking.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• My paternal grandfather was from there
    I would like to visit the Basque Country most of all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love spain as for Spanish men they are very Good looking and charming i actually have gone on date with a Spanish guy one of the best date. Would love to visit Spanish beaches.

0|1
    0|0
  • I know it's sunny there and the capital is Madrid. Yes I would like to visit someday. I want to visit the Sangria Familia, Barcelona and other sites.

I think Spanish people are well put together. Are stylish and can be quite sexy.
    I know they have siestas.

0|0
    0|0
  • I met a few people from Spain last summer. They're fun to be with. I want to visit someday. I'd love to try the food

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't heard anything but futboll and how handsome their men are lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know they took the land from the north Africans 100s of years ago

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a feminist hell hole

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Its true that feminism in really strong spain. But i must say that the first screenshot of the twitter post about the prohibition of boys going out in recess isn't real, because the image doesn't correspond to that statement, the image isn't related and doesn't say that

• 7d

Sorry: is* instead of in* in the first sentence

• 7d

Is it real feminism or feminazis over there

Recommended myTakes