How well do you deal with jet lag?

2|3

Most Helpful Guys

• I travel a lot and usually deal with 12-24 hour flights. More if there are stop-overs.
    I find that the older I get, the worse jet lag gets to me, and thus the more time I need to recover.

It's worse if you sit next to some guy who, for the entire 12-24 hours, constantly snorts phlegm back into his nostrils and throat. Or if you're sitting anywhere next to an unruly child or baby who makes it their personal mission in life to see that you do not get enough quiet on the plane.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't do good with jet lag. Takes me 2-3 days to recover.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Haha, funny story about that. Europe trip that means 7 more hours didn't do me a thing, but California with 2 hours less... I got late for work! So no, I don't deal well with jetlag.

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually need a day after to sleep (most of the day) and then I can get back on track. Full adjustment takes a few days.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Just get a job that is 24/7/365 and after a decade you'll look at jet lag as child's play. I had to work days & nights for 20 years before I managed to get straight 12hr. days.

0|1
    0|0
  • Traveling west is worse for me than east. Up to about 5-6 hrs I don’t really notice. Over that then it takes me about 1.5 hrs per day to adjust traveling west.

It’s very predictable for me as long as I stick to my routines after travel.

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually don’t deal with jet lag or maybe it’s a little and I don’t realise but after travelling for a while why not treat yourself with a nap 🤷🏼‍♀️

0|1
    0|0
  • I have been flying since I was a small child and ever since I saw Die Hard, I have been getting straight to my hotel and making fists with my toes.

Trust me. It's better than a shower.

0|1
    0|0
  • The only time I ever got it was on the red eye flights I took from Vegas after a four day bender back to the east coast. Nice four hour difference, plus flying red eye... no sleep...
    😳

0|1
    0|0
  • It can really mess me up, it takes me a couple of days to recover. 😢

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't deal with it at all. I can't fly somewhere over 5 hours ahead of my local time or I will die.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fairly well.
    Thankfully, it's one of the few things I don't get sick from.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't handle it well at all. I sleep through everything for at least a whole week.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never felt it, I don't know what everybody else is talking about.

Don't get seasick either.

0|1
    0|0
  • My sleep schedule is already messed up so it's whatever 🤣

1|1
    0|0
  • Pretty damn well. My sleep sucks anyway so the effects are seldom ever felt.

0|1
    0|0
  • Try to go for a long walk when you land if possible

0|1
    0|0
  • not usely a problem not less it's thousands of miles

0|1
    0|0
  • To be honest I've used sleeping pills in the past to get me back on track for the first night or two

0|0
    0|0
  • lol I Never Noticed. xxoo

0|1
    0|0
  • I need at least 3-4 days to recover!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Surprisingly well.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not good! It completely messes me up