How well do you deal with jet lag?

1320

Most Helpful Guys

• I travel a lot and usually deal with 12-24 hour flights. More if there are stop-overs.
    I find that the older I get, the worse jet lag gets to me, and thus the more time I need to recover.

It's worse if you sit next to some guy who, for the entire 12-24 hours, constantly snorts phlegm back into his nostrils and throat. Or if you're sitting anywhere next to an unruly child or baby who makes it their personal mission in life to see that you do not get enough quiet on the plane.

• I don't do good with jet lag. Takes me 2-3 days to recover.

Most Helpful Girls

• Haha, funny story about that. Europe trip that means 7 more hours didn't do me a thing, but California with 2 hours less... I got late for work! So no, I don't deal well with jetlag.

• I usually need a day after to sleep (most of the day) and then I can get back on track. Full adjustment takes a few days.