When you fly do you use a popular airline or the cheapest you can find?

Daniela1982
Everybody is into saving money but sometimes money buys comfort. The seats are getting closer together to get the airlines more money and you can't even recline anymore without being in the person's behind you lap. I also hate being in the middle. I either spend a little bit for the more roomy seats or at least get an aisle seat so I can stretch my legs out. If I'm lucky I can trip a stewardess. For instance, cheap airlines use Munchkin Power to "Taxi" a plane out to the runway. They also have pay toilets on board and left overs from the terminal McDonald's for snacks. We won't even talk about the watered down booze they serve or how old their planes are.
Carry on LuggageEl Cheapo Air

.
Munchkins hauling a plane to the runway
9 mo
Wait, so RHK36 blocked me because he didn't read the question or look at the pics and deduce it was meant to be humorous and not literal?
12
3