What are some things I can do?

Anonymous
So me and some family members are going out of town for a few days next week and going to outer banks ( relax we’re not going to the beach or any restaurants and staying somewhere that’s sanitized ) but please don’t answer unless you can give genuine advice about this
soo whenever I’m on vacation I try to go to clear my mind and since we’re gonna be somewhere peaceful I really want to have peace and relax and not stress about other things. This is kinda a weird situation but I have an ex boyfriend who was my first love and we broke up months ago.
i haven’t texted him in 5 months but we still have each other on Snapchat and stuff like that. I can’t for the life of me get him off my mind! Like I said, I just want a peaceful vacation so what are some things I can do during this to prevent sitting around and thinking about stuff.
like for example, reading outside and stuff but what else could I do? I just don’t want to be trapped in my room watching tv
What are some things I can do?
1
1