Can you list and describe the hobbies or activities you’re into or getting into? Why are you interested in them?

For me, it’s three things I’ve decided to devote a lot of my life to.

•Survivalism: the engagement of practices of survival.

Some related examples:
-plans for purifying, storing, and acquiring water during an emergency situation
-plans for getting rid of waste if isolated within your home and other methods of ridding waste aren’t viable
-hunting, skinning, and cooking appropriate animals
-building shelters in remote wilderness
-navigating using a compass and map
-navigating using the stars
-utilization of radio
-making a proper fire
-devising a proper bugout plan in case one needs to leave in an emergency
-ability to administer first aid and other life saving techniques and tools.

•Overlanding: self-reliant travel across/on land to remote destinations where emphasis is on the journey.

-a trip across the US, going through a variety of roadways or off road, utilizing the elements of survivalism and mobility.
-buying proper tires for off road driving
-setting up your vehicle/rig for the appropriate journey.
-there’s tons of set ups for overlanding purposes. You can have a bed that gets pulled down at the press of a switch, you can have solar panels on your vehicle, you can have a radio system put in place to receive broadcasts, etc.

•Orienteering: a competition/race among individuals where everyone is given a map and compass and is tasked with navigating across unfamiliar territory, finding all points before all others. It’s land navigation, with an element of competitiveness.

There are others, but these are the ones I wanted to talk about at the moment.
11
8