What was one of your best vacation? What did you do? Share some pictures? Ours was traveling to Puerto Rico?

meetkitty123
One my best vacations was taking my man and kids to Puerto Rico before hurricane Maria. We traveled the entire island. It was amazing the beaches the food the culture we had a blast the kids loved it and my man who never had traveled outside of the United States was amazed.
It was a beautiful trip. We went back since but not all was the same. Some places we had visited had to permanently shut down. The island is still trying to recuperate from hurricane Maria and the recent earthquakes.

I am happy and thankful for the memories we do have from this vacation.
3
1