I'm a politically-centrist American currently overseas. When I come back to North America, which city do you think would be best for me to live in?

Im a politically-centrist American currently overseas. When I come back to North America, which city do you think would be best for me to live in?
Which city is best for a politically centrist, 55% liberal, 45% conservative such as myself. I, ideally, want to work in the television and movie industry, but there's a few places I definitely want to avoid! Anywhere in California or the West Coast, the sh*thole horrendously-awful city I grew up in (Philadelphia), and any place that's super-left leaning, like Minnesota or Illinois. Which city would you recommend to me?
Atlanta
Miami
Dallas
Vote C
Vancouver
Vote D
Somewhere else (will comment below).
Vote E
Don't go back to America.
Vote F
Don't know / just wanna see the results.
Vote G
GirlGuy
3
5