What are your views of the Middle East?

I ask because my friends and I just talked about traveling after the pandemic and some wanted to visit Dubai, Qatar, Bahrain, Israel, Oman and even Saudi.

DISCLAIMER: I'm going to be brutally honest about my views here and I hope that no one gets offended as this might come off as a bit racist since I never travelled to the Middle East, therefore I don't know much about that place (except it is predominantly Islamic).

I don't know if this is just a hearsay but I heard that some of the people there smell bad because they aren't fond of taking a bath and there are several rape cases in the Middle East as some of the domestic workers there experience it. I also heard that in Saudi, you must wear a Hijab at all times if you're a woman, but a few of my gals told me that Middle Eastern food is delicious, I don't know yet because I've never tried their dishes in my entire life, thus the reason why I'm a bit reluctant to go there. By the way do not ask me about Aladdin, I'm not a fan of that movie.

What was your experience on traveling to the Middle East, especially girls?
What are your views of the Middle East?
14
2