Places or monuments to visit in my city. Would you like to come and visit my city?

Julielamar2
1) The public gardens, The public garden houses an arboretum, a library and a Natural History Museum. Many attractions are available for children: puppet theater, swings, playgrounds, old-fashioned merry-go-round. Created in 1746, the public garden is a 10.8 hectare green space located in the center of the city

2) The Porte de Cailhau, 500 years old, it is the old defensive gate of the city

3) The fountain, monuments in the Girondins

4) Burgundy gate

5) The Bordelaise gallery

6) Place de la Bourse and the reflecting pool

7) The Grand Theater of Bordeaux

8) The city of wine, La Cité du Vin is an exhibition space on the theme of wine

9) The quays seen from the sky

I'll have a lot more places to show but it's already a good little overview lol
5
0