Just imagine you have a Significant Other who you will be having a week long vacation just for the two of you. Which plan sounds the most appealing?

FinalFantasyBro
Camping Trip- You and your significant other can see the stars, while cooking food over a hot fire. You and your woman/man can fish either each other or go hunting and of course tell each other scary camp fire stories.

Staycation- While neither you and your love might not be going out somewhere but it also comes with a bright side the two of you have paid time off of work. In your comfy staycation you and your so can watch a movie together, have a little no clothes days. The two of you can take turns cooking each other a romantic dinner and basically just not focused on work.

Island Vacation- This might be the most expensive of the three but it not a once in a lifetime experience for nothing. The two of you will have a beautiful hotel room together, while you wear your swimming trunks/bikini your significant other will also have their bikini/trunks. Just imagine the warm sandy beach and at night time a lovely dinner right by the beach.

As someone who is more into traveling and experiencing new exotic locations I would be willing to pay half the cost with my significant other for the luxury island get away, I can imagine how sexy my girl would be wearing her bikini while the both of us drinking in the beach chairs. 🏄🏾‍♂️🏊🏾‍♂️🩳👙

But my fellow gentleman and ladies I wonder if you have a SO which sort of vacation with them seems the most appealing and amazing in your eyes?
Just imagine you have a Significant Other who you will be having a week long vacation just for the two of you which plan sounds the most appealing?
A rustic camping trip, where the two of you will be in the woods.
A relaxing staycation where the neither of you two are going anywhere that includes work.
A luxurious island vacation where you two are near the beach and see the ocean.
Vote C
GirlGuy
8
16