For the people who wants to travel to Japan would you consider wearing a traditional Japanese kimono?

FinalFantasyBro
I am not a Japanese person or an Asian person at all but I been wanting to purchase a Japanese kimono someday when I travel to the country of Japan. But I am a black American male so I logically don't know how those would look on me and if people wouldn't mind seeing a black man wearing a kimono. So my question for you ladies and gentlemen out there if you aren't a Japanese person would you consider wearing the kimono? Please explain your reason on why you would wear it or why you don't want to wear a kimono?
12
25