What do you think hurt Hilary Clinton the most in this election? She won the popular vote, but sadly not enough electoral votes?

Anonymous
Do you think once Trump won the state of Florida, that's when Hilary no longer stood a chance against Trump on the election night? Do you think the email issue for Hilary was worse than Donald Trump's sexual assault accusations? I still kinda find it a shock because Hilary had a higher rating than Trump in the polls in the weeks, months, predating the election, do you think a lot of people were just too lazy to vote?
+1 y
When Trump won Florida, was that the moment Hilary no longer stood a chance?
+1 y
I'm also thinking a lot of people were lazy to vote in this election, a lot less people voted in this election compared to past elections
8
30