Have you heard news about Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau lifting the VISA requirement's for Mexico starting this December?

Anonymous
making it easier for Mexicans to become full Canadian citizens if they were to plan on legally immigrating?

It seems like Canada is displaying some sort of sympathy towards Mexican people since the US election (with Donald Trump winning and all) just by doing this.

https://globalnews.ca/news/2791503/canada-to-lift-visa-requirement-for-mexico-as-of-december-2016/
Yes, I'm Canadian and I'd be very excited to meet many new Mexican immigrants coming in.
Yes, I'm Canadian and I don't care.
Yes, I'm American and I'm glad that Canada was generous enough to make it easier for Mexicans to migrate to their country.
Vote C
Yes, I'm American and I don't care.
Vote D
No
Vote E
Others
Vote F
GirlGuy
2
5