Why some people gets happy when someone dies?

Anonymous
I mean death is terrible for all human being but for some when a particular person dies is meaning of cheer and be happy.

The former Cuban president Fidel Castro died yesterday and many Cubans who live in Miami go out to the streets and in parade they were cheering he dies and were happy he did.
I am aware he was a dictator when he was the Cuban president and order many murders uner his dicatorship and also he kept his country in poverty and that is why many Cubans fled the country to find a better life. I know he was a bad mean man but to celebrate someones death is what in my heart I can't understand, even if he was that bad, I dont feel one inch in my body if it was me to go out and celebrate the death of someone. Im not Cuban and I dont live in the US but I watched the news earlier and so that display of celebrations on TV from many Cubans in Florida.

I mean Castro was not in power since 1998 when he retired for heatlh reasons I guess so in a way from that year he was sick and literally could not have any governmental responsabilities anymore so why some Cubans said Ohh good he dies he can't harm anymore. I mean he was not running the country anymore from many years ago so it was irrelevant saying that.

He was someones father so for their kids it was sad and terrible, I dont see anything glamorous in being happy and cheer when someone dies.
3
3