Just found out my friend was the police officer who killed the dude at Ohio State yesterday. But he deleted his Facebook. Why?

Elarra
Just found out my friend was the police officer who killed the dude at Ohio State yesterday.  But he deleted his Facebook.  Why?

So my friend Rico (His name is Alan Harujko, but we always called him Rico in high school for short) joined the Ohio State police force I think like two years ago. He and I played clarinet together in marching band and he was a year older than me and graduated a year before I did. Sat next to him in wind ensemble and ate lunch with him and everything. And I found out last night that he was the one who shot and killed that dumbass running people over with his car and attacking them with a knife.

Well, I found out he deleted his profile and I think it was after everyone found out it was him that did it. I haven't seen any negative remarks about it. But I'm concerned that maybe he got too much attention? Or that he feels bad for killing someone? I heard that police officers (the GOOD ones anyway) usually feel remorse for killing someone, especially if it was their first time, because they don't like the idea of killing people.

Do you think that's why he deleted it? Just concerned about him is all. I don't have his number anymore, but spoke with him often on Facebok through status updates and what not. He's getting married soon so I know his fiance' is there for him.
11
1