Most transgender people aren't legit?

Aeon_Flux_21
I want every single one of you to really think about this. There are way more males changing into females. That alone should tell you something is up.

So I did some searching around asking some of them about this very subject with interesting results. Many Male to female Transgender had childhoods where they were outcasted by other males at an early age. On top of that those boys were very small physically.

I theorize that what's happening is that weaker boys have a high percentage of becoming transgender. Why is that? It could be a hidden instinctual survival mechanism. The weak male gravitates to the female side because he benefits from it plus it's easier in someways. The transgender boy if he can pass will not be bullied by boys or hated by females. Instead that new he-to-she will be validated by other females and protected by boys.

True or real transgender male to female in my experience have the same hypergamous and other female instincts as real-women.
Most transgender people aren't legit?
4
4