How is it that people are more obsessed with civil rights more than ever, and yet have also thrown everything civil rights taught people out the door?

#blacklivesmatter , it appears many of you have forgotten exactly why we say that MLK was the more effective civil rights leader and Malcom X the lesser. You too #lovewins, #socialjusticewarriors, #veganism,#transgenders, as well as pretty much everybody on the frikin' internet. I mean, when was the last time anyone tried to actually dissuade someone like the WBC or KKK of their misinformed notions? If your actions are drivien by nothing more than "righteous fury" at the "villains," then i've got news for you: that's exactly how they feel. Show them exactly why they are wrong. This will be a lot easier if you try to at least be less hateful than they are; I mean, I don't think the WBC has done anything other than nonviolent protest. Can you honestly say the same of yourselves? I've seen a lot more black people beating up white cops on the news in the past few months than I have white hooded men beating up black people on the news in my entire life. What exactly do you think the klan would say about this?

Also, I've seen the arguments people make for any and all subjects these days. You'll look a lot smarter if you apply the Socratic method, trust me.
2
1