Does anyone else love conspiracy theories?

Anshan7
They're honestly one of the few things in life that never seem to bore me. I know a good 90% of them are fucking crazy but still. One of my favorites is the illuminati. Obviously I don't 100% believe it but there's honestly really good evidence to back up it's existence. For instance it was a real organization in the 1700's though it supposedly ended. One of the examples of this fucks me up. TheDenver International Airport. If you don't know the weirdness of the airport please dear god search it. I promise you won't be let down. My favorite part about the airport is the time capsule because it creeps me the fuck out. It says the airports dedicated to the new world air commission. THE NEW WORLD AIR COMMISSION DOESN'T EXIST. I'll insert a picture but idek it freaks me out lol. Also the mandela effect fucks me up too. I don't really believe the theories behind it but it still creeps me out. If you don't know what it is I highly suggest searching it too. Like for instance is it oscar myers or mayers. It's mayers. i'll insert a picture of this too lol. Anyways does anyone else love conspiracy theories as much as me?

Add Opinion