Is this an example of the news media being biased?

Lightspeed-Lemon
During the election, we all heard allegations of media bias coming out of America. Since I don't live there and don't watch much news, I didn't really think much of it. Then yesterday I saw the following headlines on the free newspaper that every commuter in my city reads:

1. ON THE MARCH: With Trump's inauguration looming, these A-list activists are bringing the fight to Washington (accompanied by pics of Chelsea Handler, Katy Perry and Amy Schumer)

2. "White guilt is good when it motivates you to do better": Black Lives Matter activists look to make true allies out of white people

3. How to tell your friends they're wrong to disparage the women's march

This was all the "news" that made the front page. It almost seemed like a joke! I realize news outlets often have an editorial perspective that leans left or right, but they used to at least try and give the appearance of objectivity and impartiality by confining writers' opinions to actual opinion pieces and editorials. They would also get both sides and include dissenting views. But it seems like the above headlines all come from the same mindset and come dangerously close to indoctrination. Is this what they mean by media bias?

Yes, those BS headlines are totally biased! Pure garbage!
Sort of -- they are ok but could have included other viewpoints as well
Nope. Seems fair and balanced to me!
Vote C
How should I know?
Vote D
GirlGuy
0
2