I don't like Trump and the Democrats are starting to rub me the wrong way now too. Why am I like this?

Anonymous
I don't know. I am more liberal I thought. But now I just feel like picking a side divides everyone, so I can't even choose one now. When I watched the inauguration I didn't like Trump's speech, and now I'm watching the women's March and I don't like that either. There is something that feels wrong to my soul about all of this.

About me.. I am moving to Hawaii and will be working at a meditation/yoga retreat there. I like to read about spirituality and psychology. I've been trying to get into politics because this a historic time, but I realize it works against my spirituality. I am all about unity, love, kindness, compassion.
+1 y
(I am born and raised American)
6
1