What do you think of Joy Villa's "Make America Great Again" dress at the Grammys?

Anonymous
Apparently this celebrity has caused quite a stir on the internet for the dress she showed up in at the Grammy Awards. According to this article from the Washington Post, "Actress and singer Joy Villa showed up to the Grammy red carpet wearing a floor-length gown emblazoned with “Make America Great Again.” The bottom of her dress reads “Trump.” Villa has a bit of history with unusual red carpet looks: She basically wore orange plastic fencing in 2015. And while this year’s Trump-inspired outfit wouldn’t necessarily be controversial at every event, the Grammys isn’t expected to be friendly territory for the president."

So I'm curious to know what you GAGers think. Do you think it's funny? Inappropriate? What are your thoughts? #grammys2017

What do you think of Joy Villa's
This is awesome! I think it's funny
This is inappropriate and silly. She's just doing it for attention
I feel indifferent about this
Vote C
Other/See Results
Vote D
GirlGuy
24
13