3 bombings in Manchester, Bangkok & Marawi city... Who all still believes that Islam is a religion of peace?

Anonymous
Believe me I would not blame the Muslims/Islam if this was the first, tenth, hundereth or even the thousandth attack of terrorism by ISIS/other Islamic terrorist groups... but sadly it's always & always Muslims who are behind these types of terrorist attacks! And even sadder is the fact that celebrities and other liberals rushed to tweet #notallmuslims #islamisareligionofpeace or #terrorismhasnoreligion instead of stopping for a moment and actually thinking what actually is the problem, they tweet shit like this! Anyway comment below what you think, and if you don't agree with me then don't report this question for hate speech or offensive content!
I don't believe Islam is a religion of peace!(Good you have brains)
No! I STILL believe, Islam is a religion of peace (You are a fucking idiot)
GirlGuy
6
19