What are your thoughts on this video of a Woman racially harassing Latina Woman, telling her to go back to Mexico?

Anonymous
then calls a Black Woman the N word for stepping in and defending the Latina woman, all at a Walmart in Bentonville, Arkansas?

Usually I'm the type of man to never cry or feel sympathy towards anything but the part where the Latina woman started crying in the middle of the video kinda hit me in the feels for the first time in a while. :(

This makes me want to cry, especially after the Latina woman started crying in the middle of the video. :'(
This makes me very angry at the woman's hateful harassment towards the Latina woman. I would have stepped up for the Latina and tell the woman to fuck off and leave her alone!
I think the Latina woman needs to stop playing victim and the Black woman to mind her own business.
Vote C
No Opinion.
Vote D
Others
Vote E
GirlGuy
5
7