Opinions on this plus model confronting her fat shamer?

ShaunaM95
I have posted a link to the article below.

A plus size model on a plane going to a photoshoot was fat shamed by the person she was sitting beside. He was sending texts about her saying it "looked like she had eaten a Mexican" and that she was taking up all the space on the plane, so much that his "neck was pressed against the window" which from the footage you can see is entirely untrue.

I'm personally on the models side after reading this story. Having been fat shamed before on this site (even though I'm well aware I'm not in any way fat, I only weigh 119 pounds lol stupid trolls) it's an awful thing to experience and to have someone you don't know say such nasty things about you based on appearance. I think she was very brave to confront him the way she did, because if that was me, I would have just gone home and locked myself into my room and cried for the rest of my life.

What are your opinions on this? I advise reading the full article before commenting as I didn't include much about it in my description above.

Link to article: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4658146/Plus-sized-model-confronts-fat-shamer-plane.html
12
11